Wednesday, 7 October 2015

HII NI KWA WADADA WOTE WANATAMANI KUOLEWA NA WAZUNGU>>> BINTI HUYU ANAELEZEA YALIYOMKUTA>

Bitter love from this Germany old man.
This is Pleschke Heinz-Georg, the man whose wife claimed so many bad things about him. I was blind and defended him despite knowing he is a bad man. I defended him because to some extent I loved him. He is a chameleon who changes so fast. I had lived in Georg's shadow for two weeks, he changed my dress code, make up in excess and always wanted me to put hairstyles that suit him and not me.

He looks for younger women in so many dating sites. He underrates human black kind and despises African ladies. You would accompany him out but you will eat or drink what he orders. He is abusive. I persevered his nature and all I wanted was try to work things out having met him in a social site a year ago.
We would chat and he was so good, loving, caring man I thought he was. Some few days we disagreed and I left Ukunda for Nairobi. He often sends abusive texts to me which of course I reply. He wasn’t my match and I thank God I left while still with my two feet. I hate you and I second your wife. He has made me become A B!TCH IN AN ANGELIC COVER.....For those falling in love kwa hii nugu do it with brains and not heart.

<<NEXT 1>>

<<NEXT 2>>

<<NEXT 3>>

<<NEXT4>>

<<NEXT5>>

HII NI KWA WADADA WOTE WANATAMANI KUOLEWA NA WAZUNGU>>> BINTI HUYU ANAELEZEA YALIYOMKUTA> Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Boss Ngasa

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin